Community Health & Human Services of Faribault & Martin Counties, Mayo Clinic Health System Fairmont, United Hospital District and Dulcimer Medical Center continue are the health care entities throughout the county who continue to partner and provide vaccination services. In addition to these four medical providers, vaccine has been allocated by the State of Minnesota to pharmacies and providers that included in the Federal Pharmacy Partnership Program whose focus was providing vaccinations to staff and residents of long-term care facilities.
Data as of 2/6/21
- Faribault County: 1,155 individuals have received at least their first vaccination for COVID-19. 8% of the population has received at least 1 dose.
- Martin County: 1,912 individuals have received at least their first vaccination for COVID-19. 9% of the population has received at least 1 dose.
- Community Health & Human Services received 200 1st doses of Moderna vaccine on 2/3. All 200 doses were distributed individuals identified in priority group 1A within 72 hours as directed by MDH. All doses were in arms by Friday, 2/5 at 5PM.
Allocations expected this week and intended populations to be served:
- Community Health expects to receive 200 1st doses on 2/9. This allocation is designated for the K-12 and childcare provider workforce.
- Mayo Clinic Health System Fairmont is scheduled to receive 204 doses of vaccine this week to provide to patients age 75+.
- United Hospital District is scheduled to receive 300 doses of vaccine this week to provide to patients 65+.
- Dulcimer Medical Center is not scheduled to receive any doses of vaccine this week.