Faribault & Martin Counties Vaccination Update 3/30/21
Vaccination work as of 3/27/21:
- Faribault County: 4,188 individuals have received at least their first vaccination for COVID-19. 23% of the total population has received at least 1 dose. The percentage of population over age 65 in Faribault County who received their 1st dose of vaccine is 75.8% as of 03/27/2021.
- Martin County: 6,275 individuals have received at least their first vaccination for COVID-19. 24% of the population has received at least 1 dose. The percentage of population over age 65 in Martin County who received their 1st dose of vaccine is 73.9% as of 03/27/2021.
- Community Health & Human Services received 100 doses of vaccine last week and provided to individuals meeting priority vaccine eligibility.
- Mayo Clinic Health System Fairmont received 423 1st doses last week and distributed all by 3/27/2021.
- United Hospital District received 100 1st doses last week and distributed all by 3/27/2021.
- Dulcimer Medical Center did not receive any 1st dose allocation last week.
Plan for week of 3/28:
- Mayo Clinic Health System Fairmont is scheduled to receive 438 1st doses of Pfizer vaccine (16+). MCHS-Fairmont is offering vaccines to anyone who meets the currently eligible for vaccinations. Patients who are eligible per the MDH guidelines will be contacted via their portal account or can call the Mayo Clinic Health System vaccination line at 507-594-2100 to schedule an appointment.
- United Hospital District is scheduled to receive 246 1st doses of Pfizer vaccine (16+) this week. United Hospital District is offering vaccines to anyone who meets the currently eligible for vaccinations. Those interested in scheduling an appointment can call UHD's Vaccine Hotline at 507-526-7700.
- Dulcimer Medical Center is scheduled to receive 100 1st doses of Johnson and Johnson vaccine (18+) this week. For interest in appointments for vaccine, Dulcimer can be reached at (507) 238-4968.
- Additional opportunities for vaccine exist at the following locations:
Get Your COVID Vaccine at Select Hy-Vee Pharmacy Locations (hy-vee.com)
- Wal-Mart Fairmont Pharmacy
Flu Shots & Immunizations - Walmart.com
COVID-19 Interest (yoursterlingpharmacy.com)
- Thrifty White Drug – Wells
- State of Minnesota Vaccine Connector is another resource for finding vaccination appointments:
COVID-19 Vaccination Registration (mn.gov)
Please be patient as demand for vaccine is higher than current vaccine supply.
Vaccine is available at no cost from any provider. Some providers may ask for insurance information.