COVID-19 Vaccination Update 1/31/21
Vaccination Update as of 1/31/2021
- Faribault County: 933 individuals have received at least their first vaccination for COVID-19. 6.7% of the population has received at least 1 dose.
- Martin County: 1,376 individuals have received at least their first vaccination for COVID-19. 6.9% of the population has received at least 1 dose.
- Community Health & Human Services received 100 1st doses of Moderna vaccine on 1/26, one day ahead of schedule. All 100 doses were distributed individuals identified in priority group 1A within 72 hours as directed by MDH. All doses were in arms by Friday, 1/29 at 4PM.
- Community Health expects to receive 200 1st doses on 2/2 or 2/3. This allocation is intended to help us complete work with the 1A priority population which includes: hospital staff, skilled nursing facilities (staff and residents), certified EMS/EMT workers, COVID testers, COVID vaccinators, assisted living facilities (staff and residents), urgent care settings/clinics, dialysis centers, dental offices, home health care (staff), group homes (staff & residents), pharmacists, correctional health care providers, school nurses, funeral home staff, specialty health care providers including optometry, audiology and chiropractic care and staff with direct client care (with no ability to work remotely) working in public health, mental and behavioral health settings.
- Mayo Health System Fairmont will receive 36 doses of Pfizer vaccine this week to provide to dialysis patients.
- United Hospital District is not scheduled to receive any doses of vaccine this week.
- Dulcimer Medical Center will receive 300 doses of vaccine this week to provide to patients age 65+.
Community Health expects to complete Phase 1A vaccinations this week, and any new allocations received will be prioritized for 65+, education and childcare sectors as directed by Minnesota Vaccination Plan. Individuals who are interested in receiving a vaccination can complete this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VaxsurveyFM.